Description: There are various types of fitness exercises that you need to know, especially if you are a beginner. Know the types of fitness sports and their benefits here. Sports fitness is not just a lifestyle of urban society that aims for the arena of existence alone.
Fitness is a favorite sport that provides modern equipment that is comfortable to use and can improve body health. For those of you who are lazy to exercise in a hot place, then fitness can be the right choice because this sport can be done indoors. In general, you can find this gym in places like malls. Of course this is very interesting because besides being able to exercise to keep the body healthy, you can at the same time take a walk looking for entertainment around the mall.
Fitness also has many types of exercises with different benefits. You can adjust the type of fitness training to suit your needs and abilities. Types of Fitness Exercises Sports fitness is a sport that is done either by using the help of tools or not for some physical exercise and other health goals.
The type of equipment used was adjusted to the type of physical exercise to be performed. Here are some types of fitness exercises that you can choose the following benefits:
1. Endurance training (endurance) Endurance exercise is mostly done to burn calories and maintain healthy organs in the body such as the heart, kidneys, and lungs. The heart becomes one of the most important vital organs to be maintained properly in order to have good endurance so that it can pump blood smoothly. Types of exercise for endurance that are usually chosen such as aerobics, treadmills, jumping rope, and so forth.
2. Muscle strength training (strength) The exercise is aimed at being able to build muscle and body mass so as to form a body goal such as a six pack stomach or muscular arms. This type of muscle strength training is perfect for those of you who want to gain weight in a healthy way. The type of exercise that is commonly done to build muscular body to be more muscular and more perfect is to lift weights like dumbbells.
3. Balance training (balancing) There are many ways you can do to maintain balance so that the body does not stagger easily. Starting from training by standing using one leg, leg swings, rotating hands and feet in a clockwise direction, or squat with one foot. Fitness program that can be taken to train this balance is body balance.
4. Circuit training This type of exercise aims to burn calories and fat in high amounts in a fast time. So it is suitable for those of you who want to get your ideal body naturally in quick time. Examples of exercises that can be done such as bench press, squate, or pull up. In addition to calories that can burn faster, this exercise can also increase body muscles such as arm muscles, leg muscles, and abdominal muscles.
5. Exercise body flexibility So that the muscles of your body are more flexible then this type of fitness training is very suitable to do. The movement is not too much but you have to work extra hard so that the flexibility of the body can be increased. Examples of types of exercise that can be done such as pilates and yoga.
If you are still a beginner in this fitness sport, it is strongly recommended to take endurance and strength training first. Because the two types of exercises are basic exercises so that later it will be easier to do other types of exercises that require special techniques. Do not forget to do it regularly so that your body's health is always well maintained.