at Glance of Coffee Shop Business Opportunities 2019
Description: If we consider the coffee shop business is becoming a trend now. Many decide to go into this one field. Then how about tips on starting this business? Check out the review here. If you drive in your current environment, you can be sure that you will find more than one coffee shop. The Coffee Shop business lately is indeed booming and has proven to bring in huge profits. Carefulness is needed in seeing market trends and desires before someone decides to open this type of business. Answering the desire of the market who want to get a place to relax and chat with serving drinks and food that is not complicated gave birth to many coffee shops in various cities. The choice of strategic location, cozy and homey space design, friendly and interactive services, delicious food offered are some of the criteria that will keep customers coming back.
Tips for Starting a Coffee Shop Business
So, what needs to be considered before starting a coffee shop business? Check out the following review.
1. Determine the type of Coffee Shop Business Package Basically, there are 3 choices of coffee shops to choose from, namely:
Franchise Coffee Shop
Buying a franchise coffee shop means that we just run a business in accordance with what has been determined by the franchise company. The amount of the franchise fee depends on each company. Therefore, research needs to be done in advance to determine which franchise companies will be adopted.
Buy an Existing Business
Due to various factors, there are times when a coffee shop business does not progress. You can choose to take over or buy it. However, this method is considered very risky because the possibility to experience the same thing with the previous owner is quite large. Make sure you choose a coffee shop that has the potential to bring huge benefits to you.
Start from zero
All efforts, effort and capital are the main factors when opening a business in this way, even though what you will open is a mini coffee shop business.
2. Look for a Good and Strategic Location It is very important to find a strategic location that is easily accessible by various modes of transportation. Why is that? Because basically, a coffee shop is a place to gather and socialize. Missing meetings with old friends, hangouts with friends, doing schoolwork and lecturing with friends, are examples of coffee shop functions for customers. That is why it is important for you to choose a strategic place for this one business.
3. Pay Attention to Rental Prices When planning to open a coffee shop, make sure that you have researched the location and rental fees. Places like malls or buildings that are on the main road must have high fees for their rental rates. Alternatively, you can choose a shop or shop on the side of the road that is easily seen by passing tourists. Surely the price of rent offered by this place will be much lower.
4. Parking lots and Traffic Density Before opening a coffee shop, important things to note are the parking lot and the traffic density around the shop. Places that are easy to get to, ample parking locations and heavy traffic that is not difficult for customers are things you need to consider.
5. Offer the Best Service Choose quality human resources to work at your shop. Educate and teach them to provide the best service to customers. This makes the customer feel comfortable and at home, which in turn will continue to return to your subscription. Do not underestimate also word of mouth promotion. A satisfied customer will tell his friends, this is potential for the development of your business.
Opening a coffee shop business does require a lot of thought and planning. Hopefully the above review can help you to realize the coffee shop business that you desire.